The webinar considered long term strategic trends shaping the payments market out to 2030 based on Pay.UK’s research, the key drivers of immediate change, and what impact the Covid-19 pandemic has had.
Pay.UK understands that people and businesses everywhere want payment services that are safe and secure, easy to use, and flexible to meet the challenges of a changing world.
- The nine payment trends identified by Pay.UK that are set to shape the payments market of the future
- How Covid-19 will impact key drivers – atomisation, internalisation and virtualisation
- How you can join the conversation about the future of payments by participating in Pay.UK’s first industry challenge.
Kate Frankish, Director of Strategy and NPA Product Owner at Pay.UK, led the discussion and was joined by panellists:
- Eddie Keal – Banking & Financial Markets Industry Leader at IBM and member of Pay.UK's Participant Advisory Council
- Arunan Tharmarajah – Head of European Banking at Transferwise.